This past may, more than 200 Officer and Naval Cadets celebrated their graduation from the Royal Military College (RMCC) of Canada with several events on May 19 and 20.
The two days of events marked the end of the Cadets four years of training at RMCC, and the beginning of their new careers in the Canadian Forces.
Graduates of the Electrical and Computer Engineering program at RMCC have gone onto a variety of interesting careers once they have completed their military service. Our graduates can be found within the aerospace, telecommunications, software, manufacturing and other exciting industries.
With a degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering an RMCC graduate may pursue a career within the Canadian military in one of the following:
- Aerospace Control Officer
- Aerospace Engineering Officer
- Air Combat Systems Officer
- Communications and Electronics Engineering (Air) Officer
- Construction Engineering Officer
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Officer
- Engineering Officer
- Marine Systems Engineering Officer
- Maritime Surface and Sub-surface Officer
- Naval Combat Systems Engineering Officer
- Signals Officer
To find out more about the careers within the military, please visit forces.ca where you may browse through a variety of opportunities available.